Check-in time is 2:00 p.m. Self check-in is with keyless entry at back door porch off of side street (Ridgeway Road). Please remove shoes in the kitchen.
Check-out time is 11 a.m. Please leave keys on the kitchen counter.
Guests are to leave the property in as good condition as when they arrived.
At Departure: Please remove all food products from the refrigerator. Ensure oven, stove, lights, etc. are turned off and house doors locked.
Trash/recyclables are to be placed in proper receptacles in house, and brought outside when checking out.
Damage to property and/or its contents during rental will be assessed to Guest(s).A charge will be incurred for missing towels, linens, bedding, kitchen items, etc.
IMPORTANT – This property is serviced by a well and septic system. PLEASE CONSERVE WATER. DO NOT FLUSH ANYTHING OTHER THAN TOILET PAPER IN THE TOILETS, no feminine products, etc. If items other than toilet paper have been flushed down toilets Guest will be charged for repair fees and damages. Also, please refrain from disposing of grease and other cooking products down the kitchen drain as well.
Suitable for children 2-12 years of age; with adult supervision.
Pets are not permitted.
We maintain a smoke-free environment. Smoking is permitted outside, at a distance of 20′ away from the house.
Daily housekeeping is not provided.
Peninsula Village Ordinances prohibit loud noises after 10 p.m.
Food and Beverage:
No food or beverages permitted in the bedrooms.
Guests will be charged an additional $20 for lost room keys.
The Inn At Blue Hen Falls, its agents and property owners are not responsible for loss or damage of guest’s personal property due to guest negligence. The inn is to be locked while in use and all personal belongings secured. All entrances and exits are fit with handrails and lighting and guests should observe same and exercise care for their own safety during their stay. The Inn At Blue Hen Falls, it’s agents, and property owners are not responsible for any injury, illness or accidents incurred by Guests during rental of property.
Once we confirm your reservation, we remove the House availability from the market and hold it exclusively for you. For this reason, we are unable to make exceptions to our cancellation policy:
- Notice given 60 or more days in advance = 100% refund of the deposit paid less $50 administration fee.
- Notice given between 59 days and 30 days =50% refund of the deposit paid less $50 administration fee.
- Less than 4 weeks notice = 0% credit.
Cancellation requests are subject to the following:
- All cancellation requests must be submitted to The Inn in writing at Reservations@blueheninn.com.
- Refunds are not available for checking in late and/or checking out early, you will be charged for the entire length of stay reserved.
- Refunds are not available for inclement weather, however refer to your travel insurance if applicable. Some insurance policies refund for weather related reasons.