Check-in time is 2:30 p.m. Self check-in is with keyless entry at main entrance at back parking lot.
Check-out time is 11 a.m. Please leave keys on the kitchen counter.
Guests are to leave the property in as good condition as when they arrived.
At Departure: Please remove all food products from the refrigerator. Ensure oven, stove, lights, etc. are turned off upon departure and house doors locked.
Trash is to be placed in proper receptacles in house. Upon departure, please place all trash in receptacles outside.
Damage to property and/or its contents during rental will be assessed to Guest(s).
A charge will be incurred for missing towels, linens, bedding, kitchen items, etc.
IMPORTANT – This property is serviced by a well and septic system. PLEASE BE CONSERVATIVE WHEN USING WATER. DO NOT FLUSH ANYTHING OTHER THAN TOILET PAPER IN THE TOILETS, no feminine products, etc. If it is found items other than toilet paper have been flushed in toilets Guest(s) will be charged for repair fees and damages.
Suitable for children 2-12 years of age; with adult supervision.
Pets are not permitted.
We maintain a smoke-free environment. Smoking is permitted outside, at a distance of 20′ away from the house.
Daily housekeeping is not provided.
Peninsula Village Ordinances prohibit loud noises after 10 p.m.
Food and Beverage:
No food or beverages permitted in the bedrooms.
Guests will be charged an additional $20 for lost room keys.
The Inn At Blue Hen Falls, its agents and property owners are not responsible for loss or damage of guest’s personal property due to guest negligence. The inn is to be locked while in use and all personal belongings secured. All entrances and exits are fit with handrails and lighting and guests should observe same and exercise care for their own safety during their stay. The Inn At Blue Hen Falls, it’s agents, and property owners are not responsible for any injury, illness or accidents incurred by Guests during rental of property.
Once we confirm your reservation, we remove the House availability from the market and hold it exclusively for you. For this reason, we are unable to make exceptions to our cancellation policy.
For Single Room Reservations
- Notice given 30 or more days in advance = 100% credit; less $25 administration fee.
- Notice given between 29 days and 14 days = 50% credit of the deposit paid; less $25 administration fee.
- Less than 2 weeks’ notice = 0% credit.
For Whole House Reservations
- Notice given 60 or more days in advance = 100% credit less $75 administration fee.
- Notice given between 59 days and 30 days =50% credit of the deposit paid; less $75 administration fee.
- Less than 4 weeks notice = 0% credit.
Cancellation requests are subject to the following:
- All cancellation requests must be submitted to The Inn in writing at Reservations@blueheninn.com.
- Refunds are not available for checking in late and/or checking out early, you will be charged for the entire length of stay reserved.
- Refunds are not available for inclement weather, however refer to your travel insurance if applicable. Some insurance policies refund for weather related reasons.